Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher (0.4)
Start Date January 2021 or as soon as possible
The Head Teacher and Governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly, hard-working and dedicated team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the EYFS team, committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children.
Christopher Pickering prides itself on our strong team ethos and our exciting immersive curriculum. We are a larger than average primary school and are fortunate to be housed in a bespoke, purposeful building, which we share with a number of partners including Ganton Primary, IPaSS and Teeny Tots Nursery. Together we feel that we can offer a very special and inclusive approach to education.
Christopher Pickering Primary is part of the Humber Education Trust, which is at the forefront of educational research and development. The successful candidate will, not only be part of the Christopher Pickering family, but will also have supportive and inspiring colleagues across the city and access to a wide range of CPD and career development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an energetic and highly motivated teacher, preferably with EYFS experience;
• Have high expectations of themselves and our children;
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner and positive role model for all members of the school community;
• Be committed to raising standards of achievement for all;
• Have the ability to form positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
We will offer you:
• A school that is committed to improvement;
• A warm and friendly environment;
• A dedicated team of supportive and friendly staff;
• Enthusiastic children;
• A commitment to your professional development
A conversation prior to submitting an application is warmly invited in the absence of being able to meet face to face. Please call the school to arrange this.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 16 November 2020.
*Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Christopher Pickering Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.