St. Dunstan’s is a happy and successful, three form entry, Catholic Primary School close to the centre of Woking.
We were judged Outstanding by Ofsted in all categories in February 2020.
Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, talented class teacher to join our dedicated and exceptional staff team to cover for a maternity leave.
• Someone who is committed to putting the needs of the children first;
• Someone who would embrace our Catholic ethos, vision and values;
• You have high expectations of yourself and of others, a desire to do a great job!
• Someone who is kind and caring, keen to be a team player;
• A teacher who strives to be an excellent practitioner and is always reflecting on best practice
• We need you to be flexible and prepared to teach across the age ranges.
• Our school is full of wonderful children who make us proud every day;
• Ofsted reported that the quality of education here is ‘exceptional’;
• Our staff feedback tells us that 100% of staff are proud to be part of our school community;
• There is a strong team ethic amongst staff;
• We are well resourced, have fantastic facilities and school grounds;
• Parents are very supportive of the work that we do here;
• Behaviour is exemplary.
St. Dunstan’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosue.