Fixed Term Contract - Initially for one academic year
Class Teacher for all through Primary School. Meadow Primary School, Sparrow Farm Road, Stoneleigh KT17 2LW
Meadow Primary School: 'Motivating Pupils to Succeed'
Meadow Primary would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, multi-cultural and well-resourced school. This is an excellent opportunity to join our supportive teaching team. Do you possess the skills that would make a real difference to children's learning? Do you have a commitment to raising standards, are a good/outstanding teacher and are looking for an exciting school? If so, you are just the person for us.
- Be committed to raising the standard of learning for all pupils
- Have a proven record of good and outstanding teaching
- Be inspirational, creative and a role model to others
- Have the ability to work well in a team
- Have excellent assessment for learning practices
- Have experience and knowledge of teaching EAL, SEN and PP pupils.
In return we can offer:
- A variety of opportunities to suit the successful applicant - we believe in developing skills and using the strengths of the individual
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- The advantages of working as part of a smaller team in primary school, whilst gaining the benefits of access to all of the expertise in the MAT
- A commitment to opportunities for your professional development including National College online learning subscriptions
- Opportunities to support the school in moving forward, whilst achieving your own career aspirations
- Excellent staff benefits, including lifestyle discounts, staff social events and access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Please visit our website to learn more about our school. Further details and application packs can be downloaded through E-teach or please contact the school office as above. The school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2018 and was judged as a ‘good’ school where pupils were described as being 'proud of their work and taking a delight in sharing their success with visitors.’ Exceptional pupil behaviour was also noted.
Meadow Primary School is part of Bourne Education Trust (‘BET’)
Specialising in supporting schools to improve their performance, BET continues to grow a community of high performing academies with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for their learners.
BET is a fast moving and exciting place to work. As a school within the Trust, Meadow has its own individual character. However, teachers, support staff and leaders throughout the Trust share a commitment to providing a first-class education to the children within each school and as a Trust we strive to ensure that our provision enables every child to fulfil their potential.
The BET ethos that, 'Our people are the key to our success' results in the creation of great places to work where people feel supported and encouraged to be the best they can possibly be.
Staff within BET schools can expect to be challenged and motivated to achieve their ambitions, and such is the scale and scope of the Trust’s school-to-school support work, successful candidates can expect to:
- Work in a high performing and supportive environment with dedicated high quality induction, coaching and mentoring programmes
- Develop their teaching pedagogy within a culture of collaboration and sharing of best practice
- Receive focussed career planning and professional development advice, which can result in rapid promotion either through direct placement or via secondments
- Work with our teaching school partner to successfully navigate your NQT status, if applicable, and receive support in achieving your qualified teacher status in the UK if you have come from abroad
- Work within an organisation that prioritises staff well-being, supports effective planning, preparation and assessment time as well as access to high quality shared resources
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 10th November
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response.
Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 15th November 2021. However, interviews will be arranged on receipt of application for outstanding candidates, in light of STPCD resignation dates. In a bid to reduce costs, unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted. Visits to school are warmly welcomed in accordance with current COVID guidelines - please contact the school office to arrange.
Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.