St John's Primary School is offering the perfect opportunity for a dynamic teacher at the start of their career.
St John’s is well-resourced and vibrant learning environment where children are enthusiastic, friendly and hard working.
We are proud of our children and committed to them all achieving their best across the wide range of opportunities we offer them. We would like to recruit either an exceptional NQT, or an experienced teacher, to our team who will contribute to this ethos and share our enthusiasm and high expectations.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the school to discuss the role; as we are not able to invite you into St John's at the current time..
The successful candidate will:
• strive to be a consistently good or outstanding KS2 classroom practitioner who seeks to inspire and excite children about learning
• be committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning for all children
• be able to develop the curriculum in a dynamic and creative way that raises standards and challenges children
• demonstrate a commitment to delivering and demanding high standards both of themselves and learners.
• be committed to life-long learning
• be able to work collaboratively and flexibly with colleagues within the school and Greensand MAT and communicate effectively with children, parents, staff and governors
• be hard-working, flexible and embrace challenges
We can offer:
• confident, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
• an enthusiastic, friendly staff team committed to supporting each other and our community
• comprehensive CPD and opportunities which embrace change and innovation (NQT support and development package, including experienced mentor and non contact time.)
• positive and supportive parents, with an active PTA/Friends committee
• knowledgeable and hard-working Governors
• the opportunity to work within a local schools’, collaborative MAT established to focus on improving the education for all the children in our community.
We would usually welcome visits to the school however in the current circumstances candidates are encouraged to contact the school and arrange to talk to the head teacher. The email address to contact is stated in our welcome letter.
Salary: Main Scale
Closing date: Friday 5th June 2020 (12.00 noon)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment,all appointments are dependent on satisfactory DBS and safeguarding checks.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.