An outstanding school with excellent facilities in the London Borough of Greenwich area are looking to recruit NQT Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers to start in September 2019.
Applications are welcome from qualified Teachers who can effectively deliver this subject across the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage Curriculum.
The successful teacher must have:
• Successfully completed their PGCE or similar training
• An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
• As a qualified Teacher you must be passionate about student progress and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities.
• Looking to complete their QTS year
• Be able to teach Year 1 through to Year 6
• Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills.
• Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfill their potential.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies.
• Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
This school is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school, and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions.
This school has a superb team of highly motivated staff that are fully committed to the education of the students and offer a rich, varied and engaging curriculum combined with an extra-curricular experience. They are extremely proud too of their truly comprehensive caring and inclusive school where each individual is valued. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
Why work with eTeach?
We are experts in education recruitment and are currently recruiting for support, supply, teaching and leadership roles across all types of schools and phases of education.
Job Type: Full-time
For any Primary Teacher post you must have QTS, be TA (GTC) Registered, DBS (CRB) checked or willing to undergo one and able to provide two references. This is a Full Time, Contracted Role. For the right candidate, contracts will commence in September 2019.
For more information or if you are interested in applying for this role please attach your CV and Nadine will be in touch asap.