Are you a vibrant teacher with a dynamic and engaging classroom practice to empower children’s learning? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Leatherhead Trinity School & Children's Centre is a warm, friendly and supportive school where we aim to inspire a thirst for learning in all children to take with them throughout their lives. We are a school committed to individual professional development and this same thirst for learning is embedded within our staff.
As a forward-thinking school we are looking for teachers who are innovative, creative and enthusiastic in their teaching. Leatherhead Trinity is a two-form entry primary school with a nursery led by an established and strong Senior Leadership team. Our staff enjoy working collaboratively to share good practice and coaching and mentoring from Senior Leadership is offered across the teaching team. We promote an environment of warmth, fun and laughter where the health and well-being of both pupils and staff is a high priority.
Our engaging and creative curriculum is housed within a modern school building offering fantastic facilities with large grounds.
- Full time
- Teaching Key Stage 2
- Salary ranging from £24,018 to £34,934 based on experience
- Part-time/job shares would be considered
- Passionate and committed to children's learning, safety and well-being.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with children and parents alike.
- Committed to professional development.
- Enthusiastic, well-planned and engaging.
- Imaginative with their planning, creating exciting opportunities to inspire children to learn and grow.
- Demonstrate and believe in high expectations and aspirations for all learners in the class.
- Have evidence of successful and effective practice in class teaching.
- A team player with the courage to both learn from and support their colleagues.
- Be actively supportive of the vision, values and ethos of the school.
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers and there is the potential for progression into core subject leadership.
There is the potential for the successful applicant to start before the end of the summer holidays, if possible, in order to carry out a handover to make for a smooth transition in September.
Why not come along for a visit to find out more about the great opportunities we have on offer! Please contact Hannah Sorrell to arrange a visit, a member of our team would love to show you around.
Closing Date: Friday 26th April at 12pm
Interviews: w/c 29th April
Start date: September 2019
We reserve the right to remove this advert should we be successful in our recruitment of the role prior to the closing date.
Leatherhead Trinity School and Children's Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.