Repton School Dubai is seeking outstanding Junior School Class Teachers to commence in August 2020 from Early Years through Key Stage 2.
About Repton School Dubai
Repton Dubai is a prominent international school in the heart of Dubai and one of the few schools in Dubai to boast an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Board since 2014.
One of the few genuinely international schools in the Gulf Region, Repton Dubai combines the reputation and academic rigour of the UK curriculum, from infants and junior school through to IGCSE level in Year 11, and then embraces the challenges and opportunities of the International Diploma or IB in the Sixth Form.
Set in the largest, most spectacular school campus in the Middle-East, and almost uniquely in Dubai offering a dynamic boarding experience in addition to day school, Repton pupils from ages 3-18 benefit from facilities, resources and a classroom and sporting experience that is the envy of their peers.
Our mission is to promote excellence in every area of a child's and student's life at school, within and outside the classroom.
Please click here to view the candidate pack for Repton School Dubai
About the Department
This is a wonderful opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-established team who have been recognised in our latest inspection as displaying outstanding pastoral care.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold B.Ed plus PGCE with appropriate specialism, or Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or reknowned British Curriculum / IB international school
- Be at least 24 years old
In return we offer:
- Basic pay commensurate with experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight ticket, accommodation provided, and world class medical & healthcare benefits (subject to status)
- Full tuition fee remission in Repton School Dubai for candidates with dependents