CLASS TEACHER - SECONDARY
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale
Salary Band: £24,372 - £35,971 pa
Location: Swindon, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire
Contract Type: All Year Round
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday 19 April 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Hours: 32.5 pw
Start: September 2020
- Are you a qualified secondary teacher with a passion for your lead subject and developing student's knowledge; opening doors to their academic and social capabilities?
- Are you innovative, creative and forward thinking; with the desire to expand and progress in your own continued professional development?
- Would you like to become part of something big? A part of an expanding group of leading education professionals with the same agenda to better the education of secondary aged students in the South West of England?
Yes? Read on...
Now is an exciting time to join The White Horse Federation.
We are a Multi Academy Trust that cares about nurturing our young adults. We encourage our students to develop essential life skills and unlock their full academic potential under an excellent, structured curriculum plan. Our aim is to invest in the professional development of our staff, whether you have just started out in education as support staff to being a fully-fledged, valued and highly experienced teacher!
We have inspirational school leaders who support and encourage you to be all that you can be as a teacher with access to continued development courses all the way up to leadership.
You could be part of a hub of schools within a growing Multi Academy Trust which is moving from strength to strength. The White Horse Federation provides you with access to a network of like-minded professionals across five neighbouring geographical counties.
These are strange and difficult times. In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, recruitment across the nation has had to shift tact quickly; and The White Horse Federation is no exception. We continue to recruit excellent teachers - remotely, in the knowledge that schools across our Trust will be in need of fantastic, inspirational educators for September 2020. We would love you to apply with us, and in your application tell us which school(s) or hubs are of particular interest to you, and about the passion you have for your lead subject. We would like to keep you on record with us and stay in touch so that when a vacancy arises or when Government rules are relaxed, and it's time for our schools to open again - we already have your interest expressed!
We are looking for positive, driven and inspirational teachers to join our family of excellent educators and in turn we will give you access to:
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities and supportive families;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- A group of children with a passion for learning;
- Varied links and involvement with the local community;
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme;
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
Work/life balance for all our employees is important to us and so we believe you should be rewarded. As a White Horse Federation employee you will have access to benefits listed below.
Some benefits are accessible by all staff irrespective of their contract type (T). Some are only eligible to permanent (P) employees following a successful probation period as noted:
- Car Purchase scheme (P)
- Reward Gateway discounts (P&T)
- Cashback healthcare plan (P)
- Discounted gym membership scheme (P&T)
- Hire purchase Cycle to Work scheme (P)
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service (P&T)
- Excellent Pension scheme (P&T)
The White Horse Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.