Class Teacher – Y1/2 – Temporary for Term 5 & 6 2020
About the opportunity:
We wish to recruit a temporary part time class teacher who would like to join our small team of dedicated staff. South Marston CE Primary School is a small village primary school located on the outskirts of Swindon. The school is made up of a pre-school and four classes; YR/1, Y1/2, Y3/4 and Y5/6, with 111 children on roll.
We are looking for a Y1/2 teacher to work on a Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, job sharing with another member of staff who works on a Thursday and Friday.
South Marston CE Primary School is part of the Diocese of Bristol Academies' Trust (DBAT) a growing group of schools that share common values as well as opportunities for CPD and best practice.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
· A team player
· Willing to go the extra mile
· Sensitive to the ethos and vision of a Church of England Primary School
· Able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our school
We can offer you:
· A supportive and happy team
· A commitment to your continuing professional development
· Opportunities to access CPD through the school and the Diocese of Bristol Academies' Trust
· A friendly school and wider community
· A commitment to well being and supporting a good work life balance
South Marston C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.