Foremarke School Dubai is seeking outstanding Primary School Teachers to commence in August 2019
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8.
We are a well resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil both academically and extra-curricular activities which is a key aspect of the school program.
The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Foremarke, boasts state of the art facilities and is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care. We combine the traditional values of our partner school in the UK, Foremarke Hall, with the vibrancy of international life in the UAE.
This enables our pupils to leave Foremarke fully prepared for the next phase in their education, whether in a UK independent school, an international school or a senior school here in Dubai.
Please click here to view the candidate pack for Foremarke School Dubai
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Basic pay from 11000-18000(AED) monthly based on completed years of experience
- Generous leave entitlements and annual flight allowance
- Accommodation (apartment) in popular residential areas;
- World class medical & healthcare benefits;
- Full tuition fee remission in Foremarke or Repton School Dubai for candidates with dependents
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education plus PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or reknowned British Curriculum / international school
- Be at least 24 years old