Class Teacher - Year 2
Part Time (3 days per week) - 2 term contract
To Start: Monday 21st February 2022 (expire 28.10.2022)
Salary: M3 - M6
Our school was rated as “Good” by Ofsted in July 2018 but there is no doubt that staff work incredibly hard at Robin Hood to ensure that our school is great! Our vision at Robin Hood is: “We are a community of learners aiming high to excel and exceed!” We believe that knowing pupils and their families is paramount and across our school community we expect excellence in every aspect of school life.
The pupils at Robin Hood are fantastic: all individual with a huge range of talents and great diversity which we aim to celebrate fully. We want to motivate and inspire the children who attend Robin Hood to have aspiration and a drive to succeed whatever they dream to do later in life.
We are a very secure staff team and each member of our staff brings a unique aspect to share. Staff are encouraged to own their own CPD and are supported in their journey of professional development. We expect all of our school community to work hard and be kind!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent practitioner who is seeking a new challenge. The role would be suitable for a teacher within the first few years of their career or a teacher who wants to remain rooted in excellent classroom practice.
Robin Hood is an Ofsted rated Good school that is committed to our children and families: “Staff are proud to work at Robin Hood Primary School. Pupils learn and play happily together.”
The Governors of Robin Hood Primary are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative classroom teacher who has high expectations of pupil progress. This is a unique time to join a school keen to inspire pupils and staff to aspire for excellence.
We want a strong teacher who is committed to professional development and working as part of a highly effective and friendly staff.
For this post we are looking for a teacher who:
- Is creative, talented and inspirational
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- Is creative in their approach to teaching and delivering the curriculum
- Has a commitment to inclusion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
- Is flexible and understands how to use a range of teaching strategies to impact on every pupil
- Enjoys being a member of a team that works hard to raise standards of teaching and learning
- Is hard working with a sense of fun!
Robin Hood Primary can offer you:
- A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community
- Fun and motivated children who enjoy school life,
- An excellent, hardworking and committed staff team who have exceptionally high expectations
- A supportive governing body and leadership team
- High quality continuing professional development – based on your specific needs and requirements
- An innovative and well-resourced setting
Robin Hood is a successful and friendly school with a supportive team ethos. This school adheres to the Local Authority’s Safeguarding Policy. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and proof of identity and qualifications will be required prior to the appointment being made. This position is not suitable for ECT’s.
Contact with the school is encouraged. We can arrange visits and are happy to talk to and meet prospective candidates.
Closing Date: Friday 28th January 2022 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Friday 4th February 2022
Robin Hood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All new staff within the school will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all other safeguarding requirements
in accordance with DfE legislation. All members of staff will receive training in line with our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.