Class Teacher Full time Permanent
Main pay scale – ECT +1 welcome to apply
This post is for a class teacher for a year two class.
Glenfrome Primary School is a two-form thriving and diverse school in the heart of Eastville. Our last Ofsted Inspection judged us to be Good in all areas. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic teacher who is committed to each child reaching their full potential. We deliver a curriculum that inspires wonder, develops confidence and celebrates our amazing community. We make the most of our unique setting, in the heart of Bristol with six acres of beautiful grounds. We use our local area, with Purdown, Snuff Mills and Eastville Park on our doorstep to motivate children to become lifelong learners. Please look at our website and twitter feed to get a feel for our ethos and values.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Passionate about education
- Confident and up to date in assessment for learning practice
- Able to create a purposeful climate for learning for our pupils
- Capable of delivering outstanding teaching with the highest expectations
- Committed to ensuring every child reaches their potential
- Able to meet the differing needs of children in their class
- Able to foster and develop a caring ethos with both children and parents
- Committed to working as part of a close team
We can offer you:
- Supportive, highly skilled and energetic staff
- Exceptional parents and governors
- Children who will inspire you to be your best
- Regular coaching and training
- The opportunity to be a part of a soft federation of seven Bristol schools
- A school that prioritises outdoor learning, diversity across the curriculum and creativity
We are a strong, supportive team, who work hard to shine and ensure our children do too. The school is looking for a teacher who is passionate about learning and will go the extra mile to make a difference for our children. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to support an ECT in this role as we already have two ECTs in school.
If you would like to be part of our team you are warmly encouraged to have a look at our website for more information about the school. You are warmly welcome to visit the school on Monday 6th December at 4pm contact the school office to book your place. Please feel free to call Inger O’Callaghan the Head Teacher if you have any questions about the post.
Closing date: midday 09.12.21
Short listing: 09.12.21
Interview day: 15.12.21
We value diversity and welcome applications from all groups. Men and colleagues from BAME groups are currently under-represented on our staff.
Glenfrome Primary School is committed to safeguarding all pupils and staff. This post is subject to DBS approval and detailed references will be required prior to interview should you be shortlisted for the post.
Glenfrome Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.