Part-Time Upper KS2 Class Teacher (0.4)
Start Date: 22nd February 2021
Contract: Maternity Cover
Manorcroft Primary School is an exciting place to be
Rated by Ofsted as GOOD in all areas (March 2018) - join us on the journey to Outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated Upper KS2 class teacher to join our friendly, committed and hardworking staff team from February 2021.
- an outstanding classroom practitioner, with a proven track record?
- an inclusive educator who understands the diverse needs of all children?
- committed to raising the levels of achievement for all children?
- an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated team member?
- driven by improvement and innovation?
Then you may be the teacher for our school
We can offer:
- an exciting, cross-curricular teaching approach
- a well-resourced school environment
- fantastic outside learning opportunities including a Forest School, allotment and orchard
- an experienced and hardworking team of staff
- children who want to learn and achieve
- high quality CPD and the opportunity to further your own career
All potential candidates are welcome to tour the school - please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please note, CVs are not accepted.
Manorcroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Manorcroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.