Christ the King is a vibrant, friendly school with a commitment to ensuring all children reach their full potential both academically and socially. We are going through an exciting period of transformation as the school expands into another site and increases in number up to 630. We are seeking a 0.6 FTE teacher to work on Wednesday to Friday inclusive.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic and sets high standards.
- Has energy and initiative
- Is a team player
- Has strengths and ideas they want to share
- Enjoys life and has a sense of humour
We can offer:
- Amazing children who are well behaved and want to learn
- Supportive, talented colleagues working as a team and want to share ideas
- A school wide commitment to provide staff with the best training and support available
- Opportunities to think creatively
Telephone visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office for further information, ask for Jackie O'Halloran
Application and other forms below to be completed and returned by Wednesday 17th June 2020
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.