We are looking for a Full Time Class Teacher
St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School is situated in a culturally and socially diverse community. It is part of the Xavier Catholic Education Trust and is a high-achieving, successful and over-subscribed two form entry school for 4 – 11 year old pupils, graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in September 2018. We currently have 454 happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning, plus an outstanding partnership between parents/carers and the school.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To maintain consistently high standards in relation to all aspects of the Teachers’ Standards
- Coaching and mentoring other members of staff
- Demonstrating effective practice and helping others to evaluate the impact of their teaching on learners’ achievement
- Contributing significantly to implementing workplace policies
- Being a role model for learners and other staff
- Making a significant contribution to school development
- Making a significant contribution to the wider aspects of school life
Candidates of all faiths are welcome to apply but will be expected to support the Catholic ethos of the school.
We will be delighted to show potential candidates around our school so please get in touch to arrange a suitable time.
Salary: Mainscale in line with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
Closing Date: 2nd February 2019
Interviews Week Commencing: 11th February 2019
St Annes Catholic Primary School (Chertsey) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.