Class Teacher (Full-time)
Required for September 2019
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our outstanding school. Subject leadership opportunities may be available depending on the experience of the applicant.
The successful applicant will:
- be committed to the Catholic ethos and vision of the school
- have proven excellent classroom practice
- have high expectations of pupils
- be well organised
- have effectively used data and assessment techniques to raise standards
- be able to work innovatively and creatively as part of a team
- be willing to participate fully in the life of the school
We offer :
- a very strong Catholic vision and ethos
- a committed and fully involved Governing Body
- a very friendly staff
- fantastic children who want to learn
- many opportunities for professional development
- supportive parents, carers and ‘Friends’ Association
Please contact the school office for further details and application forms. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Completed forms should be returned to David O’Farrell (Headteacher).
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 22nd February
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th February
St Bernadette’s Catholic Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate
St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.