St Philip Evans Catholic Primary School
Coed Y Gores,
Cardiff CF23 9NX
Class Teacher – 2 posts
Post Reference : ED50237532
Full-Time and Temporary
Required for September 2019
The Governors are seeking to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring primary teacher. We welcome applications from experienced and Newly Qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspirational, dedicated and highly effective classroom teacher.
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and achievements.
• Have the ability to develop children’s well being and self esteem.
• Be able to work as part of a close team to achieve the very best for our children.
• Be prepared to lead after school activities.
• Have a strong commitment to their own learning and professional development.
We can offer:
• A strong caring Catholic Ethos.
• Children who are well behaved, polite and eager to learn.
• Supportive, enthusiastic, highly skilled and hardworking colleagues.
• A well resourced learning environment.
• A high performing school with opportunities for continuous professional development.
This is a temporary post for 1 year.
These vacancies are suitable for post share.
Application should be made on the Catholic Education Service application forms which are available to download at the Catholic Education Service website or are available from the school.
Application forms should be completed in full and returned to the school by the closing date.
Closing Date: Thursday 4th April 2019
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Each successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
St Phillip Evans R.C. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.