Immanuel & St Andrew C of E Primary School is a highly respected, over-subscribed, diverse and thriving Primary school set in the heart of Streatham. Our vision, fondly known as “The Immanuel Way” is to prepare children for life-long learning whilst valuing the uniqueness of every child and providing for their needs. We are committed to high academic standards, high expectations and high aspirations which drives our belief in “Excellence for all. Excellence from all.” We would welcome an application from interested candidates who wish to become part of the ‘Immanuel’ family.
We can offer:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
- Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
You will have experience of:
- Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons.
- Monitoring and being accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Setting high expectations of behaviour.
- Communicating effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and well-being.
- Making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Mrs. B. Grehan
Closing Date for the receipt of completed application forms:
Wednesday 27th March 2019 at 12.00pm.
Short listing Date: Thursday 28th March 2019
Interview Date: Week beginning 1st April 2019.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
Immanuel and St Andrew Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.