Goldsworth Trust has an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join our outstanding team
Goldsworth Primary School and St Johns Primary School are part of the Goldsworth Trust. We have been a multi-academy trust since 2013.
Goldsworth Primary School is a leading inclusive school in the heart of Woking. We have a well-established reputation within the community for providing first class education for all our students including those with SEND requirements. We are a happy, high achieving school where our vision is to enable all children and staff to ‘Be the Best they Can Be’.
We are looking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified class teacher, to work alongside our current team either in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, depending on the candidate’s experience. This is a permanent full-time position.
• An enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated class teacher?
• Able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and skills?
• A consistently outstanding teacher?
• Keen to work alongside a team of highly driven practitioners?
• Committed to ensure our children receive the G.O.L.D. experience?
• An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour?
• Have a strong desire and commitment to developing your practice?
Then this is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
In return Goldsworth Trust can offer you:
• Experienced, supportive senior leadership team
• A friendly outstanding team with a strong ethos of working together to continually improve
• Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist in supporting the children’s learning
• Fantastic children who have a love of learning and excellent behaviour
• Supportive parents
• High quality training within the school and externally
• Clear pathways for personal development
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school, during the school day, prior to application. Please telephone the school office to arrange a suitable time. Please note, the school will close for the Easter holidays on Friday 5th April and will re-open on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
Start date: 1st September 2019
Salary: Dependent on experience
Application closing date: 12noon, Friday 26th April 2019
Interview date: Thursday 2nd May 2019