Colwall C of E Primary School are looking for an energetic, forward thinking and fun-loving teacher to join their school family.
We are looking for:
-An excellent teacher with a proven track record of raising attainment and promoting accelerated progress for all learners.
- Ability to understand and identify children’s next steps, set challenging targets based on high expectations and recognise the importance of key stage and whole school progress.
- A teacher who is committed to holistic development and has children’s well-being at the heart of everything they do.
- Someone who is highly motivated, passionate, creative, fun-loving and excited by the opportunity to design and deliver a topic based curriculum to inspire children.
- A teacher who is dedicated to the wider life and development of the school.
- Someone who is committed to promoting and developing the Christian Distinctiveness of the school and its ethos of “Loving and Learning”.
We can offer you:
- Very friendly, welcoming and aspirational staff and children.
- A one form entry creative school that prides itself on moving forward, trying out new ideas and listening to the views and needs of the children.
-A school that is committed to supporting and nurturing teachers in order to offer experiences and opportunities for professional development.
- A modern, newly opened school building in fabulous surroundings.
- A school that upholds its core Christian values of Faith, Hope and Love and is very much part of the wider village community.
- A school judged to be GOOD by OFSTED (December 2017) and SIAMS (February 2018)
Visits to the school are seen as an essential part of our recruitment process prior to application. We will also visit, where possible, to observe you teaching in your current setting.
Please provide references from two different school based settings.
Visits to the school:
Monday 29th April at 4.15pm
Wednesday 1st May at 9.15am
Wednesday 1st May at 4.15pm
Thursday 2nd May at 9.15am
Closing date: Midday on Friday 3rd May
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 20th May
Colwall C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.