The Governing Body is looking to appoint an outstanding, proactive and highly motivated teacher.
St. Stephen’s is an innovative, forward -thinking school looking to hire an exceptional person. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and high-performing primary teacher who is committed to pushing themselves further and achieving amazing things with and for their children. We believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm which brings out the best in our team. We invest in professional development to help our teachers excel in creating a very successful environment for our children. We have a strong track-record as a school in making a significant impact on our pupils’ lives. We offer a broad, balanced curriculum, giving all subjects equal weighting and importance to inspire and engage our children.
Our specialist teaching model allows children to benefit from expert teaching in PE, music, art and French. Our care and attention to children’s personal needs underpins their very effective learning.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has a proven track record of outstanding teaching within a primary setting
• a member of staff who gives the achievement of children the highest priority
• has the skills to challenge and inspire children
We can offer:
• Flexible working i.e. part time position for the right candidate
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A committed, enthusiastic staff
• Happy, well-behaved, highly engaged children
• Supportive parents and wider school community
• An opportunity to have a part in moving our school to outstanding
Closing Date: 22nd May 2019 [12 noon]
St Stephen's School is committed to the safeguarding of children through it's policies, practice and monitoring procedures.
Any successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.