Class Teacher required for August/September 2019
The Governors of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School wishes to appoint an excellent and highly motivated teacher to join our family community.
St Mary’s is a highly successful school, which has consistently achieved excellent results because of our high standards. We are able to really be creative with our curriculum offering our children a rich and broad curriculum with unique enrichment activities that that really develop character in preparation for a lifelong love of learning.
The successful candidate will have:
- Commitment to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of our school
- Excellent creative classroom practice to support our diverse, challenging curriculum.
- Extremely high expectations of both the children and themselves.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- An aspiration and dedication to improve themselves though effective CPD We can offer:
- Truly wonderful pupils who have a thirst for knowledge with excellent behaviour
- A committed and supportive, hard-working young team.
- Very supportive and caring governors and parents
- A dedication to ensure that you reach the pinnacle of your professional career through outstanding CPD and mentoring.
We don’t just appoint staff; we do everything we can to ensure a rewarding future career!
We are flexible to ensure that an exceptional applicant joins this already very effective team. Further enhancements are available to the successful candidate. Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher looking for leadership responsibilities (and a TLR) or simply fancy new challenge please contact the school to arrange a visit, which is warmly encouraged. A July induction is available for a strong NQT A TLR is available for an outstanding candidate
An early closing date will be considered for a strong candidate.
Please complete the application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2019
References will be taken for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
The School and Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.