Main Scale £27,596 - £38,963 (depending on experience)
We have the following position for September 2019:
Applications from NQTs are welcome
The Governors of St Bernadette Catholic Primary School wish to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher who is committed to high standards of learning and teaching. The position is to start in September 2019.
We can offer you:
• a caring, happy school with a warm Catholic ethos
• well-behaved, friendly, confident children with a keen interest in learning
• a dedicated staff team who collaborate well and enjoy sharing and developing their experience
• excellent opportunities for on-going professional development
• an experienced senior management team with a keen interest in mentoring and curriculum design
• a supportive Governing Body
• good transport links
• car parking available
The School welcomes applications from candidates sympathetic to the ethos of our Catholic school. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to our School are warmly encouraged. Please apply early as shortlisted candidates may be interviewed before the closing date.
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: Monday 3rd June 2019
Lesson observations and interviews: Friday 7th June 2019
St Bernadette RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.