From Friday 23rd August 2019
(fixed term contract – 1 year)
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- have experience within the Primary age range
- work in partnership with parents and governors
- be a team player
As a school we can offer you:
- an effective school
- supportive staff and governors
- friendly and motivated children
- a commitment to your own professional development
Applications are welcome from NQTs or experienced teachers. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS and if necessary relevant overseas checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: Monday 3rd June
Interviews: Monday 10th June
St Botolph’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.