Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Employment Start Date: August 2019
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
NQTs Considered: Yes
We would like to offer an exciting opportunity for an exemplary, enthusiastic teacher who is a team player and puts children first, to join our dedicated team at Swallowdale.
We are looking for someone:
- who brings excellence, enthusiasm, energy and enjoyment to teaching and learning
- who is able to motivate and inspire children to reach their potential academically and
socially, promoting the vision and ethos of the school;
- who is keen to develop their own professional expertise;
- who enjoys working as part of a team;
- who is creative, innovative, flexible and has a good sense of humour.
In return, we will offer:
- polite and engaging children, eager to learn;
- an opportunity to join a team of hard-working and dedicated teachers and support staff;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- supportive colleagues, parents and Governors.
We are a school who takes safeguarding very seriously. As part of this, full DBS checks will be undertaken.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Thursday 6th June 2019 and interviews will be held on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
We would strongly encourage candidates to arrange an informal visit to the school prior to application by ringing the office on O1664 565456
Swallowdale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).