Full Time class teacher required from September 2019
Salary Range: Salary reflecting experience – NQTs may apply
TLR positions negotiable for the right candidate with appropriate skills and experience
Avondale Park is a successful inner city school in North Kensington (Ofsted Rated ‘Good’ in May 2017) federated with St Anne’s Nursery School. Serving a diverse and multi-cultural community, we are a vibrant school that attracts committed and energetic staff. Have you got what it takes to join our team?
Class teachers in KS1 & KS2 required from September 2019
We are seeking someone who has:
- The determination to make a difference
- Good and outstanding teaching skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal organisation skills
- The knowledge, skills and commitment to support children in their learning
In return we can offer:
- Children who are engaged in their learning and enjoy school
- A dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic team
- An exciting curriculum (we follow the IPC)
- A well-resourced environment
- Opportunities to work with an experienced, ambitious leadership team ensuring the chance for career development and progression.
Applicants should evidence previous teaching experience (and preference of key stage), the ability to be a positive role model and the ability to demonstrate a constructive, assertive and caring attitude. Enthusiasm and a sense of humour are essential!
Application forms should be returned by noon on Mon 3rd June 2019
Interview date: Thursday 6th June 2019
Avondale Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.