Ilminster Avenue E-ACT Academy are seeking to appoint a class teacher to commence employment in September in the new academic year (permanent, full time contract.) We are looking for a passionate, inspirational and energetic class teacher who can join our highly skilled team.
POST: Class Teacher
LOCATION: Ilminster Avenue E-ACT Academy
SALARY: Main Teacher Scale
CONTRACT: Permanent, Full Time
NQTs are welcome to apply, and all staff will be given high quality CPD support & opportunities.
Ilminster Avenue E-ACT Academy opened in January 2012 in the South of Bristol. We are a friendly, flourishing and growing school and have been judged GOOD by Ofsted on our last two inspections.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher. We seek a colleague who can demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, is able to have an impact on children’s progress and attainment and who is committed to each child reaching their full potential. A creative flair in curriculum design would be an advantage.
This is an exciting and busy time for our school. We have fabulous children and a dedicated team. Staff who work here are very positive about the school and will support you in any way they can.
We can offer you:
- Inquisitive learners who are attentive and enthusiastic about their learning
- A nurturing environment, where staff and children’s well-being is a priority
- A supportive staff team who are keen to share expertise and good practice
- A commitment to your professional development with expert training and coaching opportunities
- Opportunities for quick progression.
We are looking for effective class teachers who:
- Have a passion for making a difference to children's learning, progress and social development
- Have high standards and expectations of themselves and of the children
- Have enthusiasm and creativity to inspire our children to love learning
- Are reflective, ambitious to improve and develop their practice
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Ilminster Avenue E-ACT Academy invests in its staff so that the children get the best possible experience in their time here.
We would love to hear from you if you think you would be an ideal candidate for the job and if you are the sort of person who thrives on real challenge!
If you would like to find out more please contact the school office to arrange an appointment to visit. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 25th June.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date (Thursday 20th June), then please assume you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion.
ADVERT END DATE: 20/06/19
INTERVIEW DATE: 25/06/19
Ilminster Avenue E-ACT Academy, the Ambassadors and Headteacher are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, and undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
All E-ACT academies, the Ambassadors and Headteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, and undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.