The Governors of this welcoming, distinctly Catholic, fully inclusive and vibrant school are seeking to appoint a hardworking, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to join our outstanding school on the 2nd September 2019 on a Full Time Fixed Term Contract for 1 year. The salary is based on the Main Pay Scale and dependent on experience.
We are looking for:
• A practising Catholic with a deep commitment to Catholic Education.
• An energetic and enthusiastic teacher.
• A teacher with exceptional subject knowledge
• A practitioner who can support and promote the vision and ethos of our school and who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
In return we can offer you:
• Happy, well-behaved, motivated, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school to learn.
• The opportunity to work alongside a successful team of highly motivated and caring staff and governors, committed to achieving excellence in all areas.
• A supportive, friendly & welcoming community.
• Opportunities to be involved in whole school initiatives linked to your strengths and interests
Please state teaching experience, curriculum strengths and interests in your supporting letter.
Please note this post is available for NQTs.
A visit to the school to meet our pupils and staff is warmly welcomed. If you wish to arrange a visit or apply for an application pack please contact Helen Giles, our School Business Manager
Closing Date: noon on the 20th June 2019
Shortlisting: 21st June 2019
Interviews: 25th June 2019
School Motto: “Learning together with God”
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) check before appointment is confirmed.
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.