Teacher £23,720 - £34,665 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
Hours: 18.5 hours per week to be worked over 3 days
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 29th September 2020 or the postholder’s return if earlier. Please be advised that the start and end date of this contract may be subject to change.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen, the Governors of Holy Family School are seeking to appoint an outstanding and innovative part-time member of our teaching staff.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner and who is passionate about developing the whole child
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Is able to support and enrich the Catholicity of the school
• Has a proven track record of driving new initiatives forward and inspiring staff to raise achievement for pupils
• Is a team player who is able to support and challenge
• Can work across two year groups on specific days
Holy Family School can offer you:
• A good school that is constantly seeking to improve
• A great team of enthusiastic and supportive staff
• Well-behaved children with a good learning attitude
• A rich and stimulating learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. Further information and application forms are available from the school office.
Closing date for applications: 27th June 2019.
Interview date: 8th July 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.