Salary and grade: Main pay scale range 1-6 (depending on experience) in line with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
Main purpose of the job:
• Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class/es ensuring equality of opportunity for all
• Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
• Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012)
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Applicants are asked to complete all the standard information required on the Ealing Application Form.
The closing date for applications is 1st of July at noon
Interviews will take place week beginning 1st of July
Applicants shortlisted will be required to teach, complete a short task and have an interview.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed on request. Please contact our School Business Manager, Inez O’Hara to arrange a school visit.
East Acton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS.
East Acton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. An enhanced DBS check and positive references will be required for the successful applicant.