September 2019 start
Range MPS/UPS - NOR 202
(Starting salary dependent on experience - TLR available for the right candidate)
The Academy Council wish to appoint an experienced, talented and enthusiastic classroom teacher to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our happy school during an exciting phase in our development.
Do you have a commitment to raising standards? Are you looking for an exciting school where you can develop your career? If so, you are just the person for us.
Are you :
* An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
* Committed to improving your own teaching and developing as a practitioner?
* Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
* Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
* Able to communicate effectively with others?
* Able to make learning fun and exciting?
We can offer:
* Enthusiastic children who want to learn
* An amazing and dedicated staff team who go the extra mile for our children
* Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
* An Academy Council who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
Closing date for applications is: Wedensday, 10th July 2019
Interview date to be confirmed.
The Blessed Peter Snow Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
St. Malachy’s is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for the children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
To arrange a visit please contact Joanne Jowett, Business Manager (see how to apply)
St Malachy's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.