Maternity Cover - Full time
28 October 2019 to end of Summer term 2020
To work with Year 4 class
Inner London Pay Scale: MPS
We are a popular and welcoming two form entry Catholic primary school, set in the outskirts of Wimbledon. St. John Fisher is part of a thriving local and parish community, benefiting from high levels of parental support and pupils with excellent attitudes and behaviour for learning.
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic class teacher with a focused commitment to delivering the very best standards in teaching, learning and personal development for all pupils then we are the school for you!
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers interested in joining our friendly and supportive team.
Why work at St. John Fisher?
We can offer:
• a friendly, welcoming and talented staff team
• polite, enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning
• commitment to staff professional development and excellent opportunities for those with leadership potential
• commitment to staff well-being and work/life balance
• attractive Inner London Pay Scale
• extensive grounds to enhance, support and enrich learning
• high quality, robust local authority provision for education,
We wish to appoint someone who:
• will positively support the Catholic ethos of our school
• is committed to working as part of a team
• has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising standards
• is inspirational, dynamic and knows how to motivate pupils
• is keen to develop their professional expertise
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged by prior arrangement with the School Office.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 27 August 2019
Interviews: Friday 6 September 2019
Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
St John Fisher School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to the receipt of an Enhanced DBS check.