Teacher £23,720 - £34,665 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
Are you looking for an exciting teaching opportunity? Are you an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants the very best for your children? If so, come and join our team at CHP! An opportunity has arisen for a full time class teacher in a year 1 class from 4th November 2019, however the start date could be delayed until 6th January 2020 for the right candidate.
We invite applications from teachers who:
• Are experienced at teaching in the primary age range, with an interest in developing provision into KS1
• Have high expectations of pupils
• Are dedicated to enhancing pupil’s learning
• Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable and see children as individuals
• Work well as part of a team but also able to use their own initiative
• Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• Are creative and able to motivate children
• Have good communication skills
• Have a proven record of good outcomes for pupils
Experience of phonics would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
• A forward thinking and outward facing school
• A bright, well-resourced modern building and substantial, well developed grounds
• A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
• Commitment to developing all our staff
• An opportunity to get involved in curriculum development
Application packs are available to download from our website.
The post is subject to a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Clearance.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 20th September 2019
Cadbury Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.