Full or Part Time
Come and join our thriving learning community
Our gold standard UNICEF Rights Respecting, caring and creative school is delighted to offer exciting opportunities to join our happy and hardworking team with well-behaved and valued children. Set in delightful grounds on the easily accessible outskirts of Slough, we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and innovative class teachers at any stage of their career. NQTs warmly welcomed and strongly supported. We were judged outstanding in last year’s S48 Inspection and have just had a successful Ofsted S8 visit.
We can offer you:
• An inspirational and supportive ethos with a commitment to your professional development and career progression
• A stimulating curriculum that constantly seeks new and interesting ways to learn
• Well-being and medical insurance for full time teaching staff
• Unique on-site workplace nursery for staff children aged three and under
• Flexibility to offer workplace nursery/half day nursery for four year olds
• Helpful teams that work together to make learning exciting
• Focused, well-behaved children whose voice is important in the school
• Excellent facilities and resources for learning
Our school is committed to enhancing the learning of all and to promoting the safety and well-being of children and adults. An enhanced DBS will be required.
You are warmly invited to come and visit, talk with the staff and meet the children. We would welcome the chance to show you around our vibrant school where all are equally important. If you would like to arrange a time please contact Mrs Sam MacKenzie, the School Business Manager
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS.