Class teacher initially for Year 3
Job Status: temporary and full time
Contract will run to 31st August 2021
Closing date for application 18th November midday
Shortlisting 18th November
Interviews 20th November
St Anne’s is a warm and friendly Catholic school. We are looking for a Teacher to start in as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to begin or further your career within a friendly and supportive staff team. We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQT’s.
We are looking for a Qualified Teacher with QTS who:
• Is supportive of our Catholic ethos
• Is willing and able to work as part of a team and share ideas and good practice
• Is willing to learn new things
• Has an ‘I can’ attitude
• A passion for raising the achievement of all children
• Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children
• Provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning
• Be willing to contribute to our programme of extra-curricular activities
We can offer you
• Excellent continuing professional development opportunities
• Friendly and supportive children, staff, parents and governors
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• Full induction for successful candidate and a mentoring programme for NQT induction.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you around our school. Please contact Mrs Haggett or Mrs Clegg to make an appointment.
At St Anne’s we believe that we are here to educate the whole child. Our faith is an integral part of all we do and we celebrate our wonderful and diverse community. We strive to provide a high-quality learning environment for our children. The environment is important to every child’s learning and development therefore our commitment is to provide a stimulating and well-organised place for our children to learn. We encourage visitors to have a look around the school to see the children at work and play. Our school is situated within a large modern housing estate with plenty of green spaces and excellent links to the M2.
St Anne's RC Primary School Crumpsall Manchester is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.