Year 4 Class Teacher Required for March 2020
Temporary Maternity Cover
The Governors and Headteacher of All Saints’ C of E Primary School Primary would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teacher for Year 4 to join our friendly school in South Wimbledon. This is an excellent opportunity to join our vibrant, well-resourced school as we continue our journey forward.
Are you committed to raising standards for all pupils? Are you excited by the opportunity to contribute to the development of our rich and broad curriculum through subject leadership?
As a class teacher:
• Do you plan and teach lessons that motivate, inspire and result in progress for all pupils?
• Do you incorporate energy, and challenge into your lessons?
• Are you committed to our policy of inclusion of all?
• Do you foster a culture of resilience and independence and pride?
• Are you able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents? If so, this may be the offer for you.
In return, we offer:
• A commitment to career development through coaching, mentoring and training and to ‘growing our own’ leaders
• An enthusiastic and hard-working staff team
• A fantastically resourced school from EYFS through to Year 6
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
• Support from an experienced Leadership Team
• Active support from Governors, who keenly work to contribute to school success
• Attractive learning environments, with plenty of outdoor space and opportunity
• Strong commitment to work-life balance through extensive well-bring package
Visits to our split-campus school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 13th December 2019
All Saints' Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.