Would you like to work in a fast moving and exciting environment like ours?
At Rowlatts Mead Primary Academy, we are looking for a passionate Year 1 class teacher to cover Maternity Leave until 31st August 2020. You would deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Rowlatts Mead Primary Academy is a school based in Leicester. Our school is set on the outskirts of Leicester City, not too far from the Leicester General Hospital. You will have the opportunity to work alongside many outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and a strong ethos of inclusion and diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary MPS/UPS in accordance with STPC
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching. A successful NQT support program. Onsite parking. Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients. Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations. Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 9am
Interviews: Tuesday 27th January 2020
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation. Once you have seen us you will want to work here.
Rowlatts Mead Primary Academy is proudly part of The Mead Educational Trust (TMET).
Find out more on our School Career site
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.