We are looking for a class teacher to join our Outstanding school in April 2020.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
• is able to raise and sustain standards
• has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• has excellent curriculum knowledge
• is able to enthuse and inspire children
• can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
• has an interest in ICT to support learning
• was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
• was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
• has a supportive leadership team
• is committed to continuing professional development
• is highly popular and well resourced
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Applications are equally welcome from experienced outstanding teachers and those who are newly or recently qualified. The school has a successful track record of working with Newly Qualified Teachers and is a provider of support to staff of other schools. NQTs at Montpelier have access to this mentoring and ongoing support.
Closing date at midday on Monday, 17th February 2020. Interviews will take place between Tuesday, 18th February and Friday, 21st February 2020. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found online.
Montpelier Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.