The Governors of Woodland Primary School are looking for someone who has the skills to contribute towards creating an outstanding learning experience for our pupils and willing to participate fully in school life. Woodland Primary is a small primary school that has teamwork and its children and families at the heart of all it does. Woodland Primary works closely with a number of other schools as part of being within Humber Education Trust.
The successful applicant will:
• Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
• Have high expectations of themselves and others
• Be hardworking and resilient
• Be a team player
• Be committed to developing their own professional skills and practice and improving pupils’ outcomes
• Have energy and vision to work with our talented teaching team across the whole school to further develop our provision
• Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
• Contribute to the wider life of our school
The school would consider both experienced Primary Teachers and strong NQT's for this exciting role. We offer an exciting, stimulating and supportive environment with wonderful, enthusiastic children who love to learn, supportive parents and governors.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the Headteacher for an informal conversation.
Please see attached documents for further details, and visit our website for more information about our School.
Thursday 13th February 2020
Week commencing 24th February 2020
Woodland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
Woodland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.