Teacher - £24,373 - £35,102 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
Oldbury on Severn Primary require a KS2 teacher from 20 April to 31 August 2020 to provide part time fixed term job share cover (Monday and Tuesday) pending a staffing review.
Oldbury on Severn Primary is a small village school at the heart of the community, the school is surrounded by a rural landscape with beautiful views over the River Severn giving huge potential for outdoor learning.
Are you the right person for this special job at such a unique school?
We are looking for:
• An excellent, creative, innovative and forward thinking teacher
• A teacher who can plan and teach motivating and inspiring lessons
• Someone with high expectations and a relentless drive for the best outcomes for all pupils
• A caring practitioner who will fully uphold the schools Christian ethos and values
• Someone who wants to make a difference to the lives of young children
In return Oldbury can offer you:
• Happy, motivated and well behaved children
• Small class sizes and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and dedicated team of professionals
• A unique school environment that provides opportunity for professional development
School visits are strongly encouraged – please contact the school office to make an appointment for either Thursday 13th or Wednesday 26th February.
Oldbury On Severn Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date - Friday 28th February 2020
Short Listing – Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Interview date - Friday 13th March 2020
Oldbury on Severn Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.