Glade Hill Primary & Nursery School would like to recruit a dedicated, passionate and inspirational teacher in KS1 or KS2. The successful candidate will be ambitious and motivated to make a real difference to the learning of our outstanding children! Our vision for both children and staff is that we all ‘SPARKLE’. Our staff team is hardworking, committed and supportive. We all love our school and find lots of opportunities to have fun!
We are a popular and expanding school and have recently benefitted from a major building programme.
We are looking for a teacher who would like to join our team and can demonstrate the ability to teach across the full primary range.
We are also looking for the following:
- Outstanding teaching practice
- A commitment to making a difference to children’s lives
- A passion and energy in the classroom
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for the challenges ahead
- High expectations of yourself and of pupil achievement
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’
Glade Hill can offer you:
- Children who love learning and are Golden and SPARKLE
- A fantastic teaching team
- Supportive governors and parents
- Ambitious leaders who will be committed to your continuing professional development
- A calm and purposeful working environment
- A commitment to work-life balance and dedicated non-contact/PPA time.
Please visit our school website to see more information about our school. Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School Office.
The successful candidate will be appointed subject to satisfactory references, a health clearance and enhanced DBS check as our school is committed to the safeguarding and protection of our pupils.
Glade Hill Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).