Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Class teacher
(Possible KS2 Maths Leader (TLR2) position for suitably experienced candidates)
Permanent position (NQTs welcome to apply)
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who is engaging, creative and enthusiastic to motivate and inspire our pupils in their learning.
If you are looking to take on the Maths leader role, as well as the Classroom teacher responsibilities, you will be part of the school Middle Management Team and receive dedicated management time.
We are looking for a teacher with:
• A clear vision of exceptional practice and how this can be achieved
• Evidence of high standards of teaching within either KS1 and/or KS2
• High expectations for all children and for the staff who work with them
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team and the whole school
• Initiative, imagination, creativity and an inspirational approach to teaching
• Excellent knowledge of the curriculum
• A strong commitment to the school’s values and purpose
Closing date for applications: noon Thursday 5th March 2020
Interviews: Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th March 2020
To start September 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share in this commitment.