ST. JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
“With Christ at the centre, Inspire, Believe and so Achieve.”
Head Teacher – Mr John McMorrow
Number of pupils on roll: 116
Age range: 3-11 years
Class Teacher Jobshare (2 days per week)
Required April 2020
Temporary Contract: 1 Term (initially)
NQTs Considered: Yes
Class Teacher - To start April 20th 2020 (After Easter holiday) to cover Monday/Tuesday
Due to a change in class structure the Governing Body of this happy and thriving Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and creative teacher.
The successful candidate will:-
• uphold the Catholic Ethos of the school and be committed to equality of opportunities and inclusion for all.
• demonstrate excellent teaching skills with a commitment to developing pupils’ Literacy and Numeracy skills
• have a clear understanding of how children learn in the Foundation Phase
• be able to inspire, support and challenge children
• use up-to-date, innovative and flexible teaching strategies
• be committed to continuing professional development
Applicants should in addition highlight other skills, curriculum expertise and previous teaching experiences, which qualify them for this role.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be observed teaching beforehand.
Applicants are welcome to visit the school prior to application
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Completed application forms to be returned direct to the school by hand or post by the closing date.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 pm Friday 13th March 2020
Interviews/Lesson Observations: Tuesday 17th March 2020
St Joseph's R.C. is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.