Join the Manorfield Family
Full time Lower KS2 or Y1 teacher
Start date September 2020
Main Scale or UPS depending on experience
NQTs welcome - Gain your QTS within an inspiring and supportive setting, with a tailored personalised development package (NQT support judged as outstanding)
We are committed to safeguarding our children
This is a GOOD school (OFSTED October 2015)
‘Manorfield is a happy, caring school where pupils are supported to be the best they can be’ (OFSTED)
Manorfield is built with a strong team and an ethos that is built on
Empathy, Acceptance, Integrity, Responsibility and Courage.
Our School is a one-form entry (two form entry in Y3 from September) with approximately 300 pupils aged 2-11. We offer excellent facilities, well equipped classrooms and well maintained outdoor play areas.
We are looking for an exciting, caring teacher to engage and enthuse our children through hands on experience!
We know that teaching is a very rewarding career that is also very hard work, and we support teachers with managing a healthy work life balance.
Please telephone the school for an appointment to view, and for further details of the post. An application form can be downloaded from the Eteach site.
We can offer you:
• A GOOD, happy school that has a real ‘family ethos’
• An outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive Senior Leadership Team
• An outstanding NQT development package
• A staff committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
• Children and parents that offer you a place in their life
• A strong supportive enthusiastic and forward thinking team
• A social and friendly team of staff
• An innovative and creative approach to school improvement
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with good or outstanding teachers
• Developing your interests and skills
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic, exciting teacher who is committed, caring and shows initiative
• Someone who is committed to safeguarding all children
• Someone who has a genuine commitment to helping children learn through the development of outstanding learning opportunities.
• Someone who is driven by a passion for learning and children.
• Someone who is looking for an excellent school to work in!
• Someone who wants to become part of a close supportive team
Closing date Monday 20th April 2020
Interviews Thursday 23rd April 2020
Manorfield Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.