At All Saints Benhilton CofE Primary School, we are looking for a passionate KS1/2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
All Saints Benhilton CofE Primary School is a Christian, Good-rated school based in Sutton. We offer on-site parking, childcare vouchers and a cycle scheme. Our school is set in a stunning location and well-connected location close to Sutton High Street. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour, Church of England ethos of inclusion, faith and diversity}. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary - subject to experience,.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- A cycle scheme.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
- 4-5 years teaching experience.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Closing date 20/04/2020, 12 noon.
Find out more on our website