Full- time class teacher vacancy, permanent post x 2
Full- time class teacher vacancy, maternity post
0.7 teacher vacancy, permanent
Main Pay Scale
Required for 1st September 2020
Unlocking Every Child’s Potential
Hunslet Moor have recently expanded to 2 form entry following on from the recent completion of a £4.5 million reconfiguration and expansion.
We would therefore like to welcome dynamic and inspirational teachers to join our committed and friendly team.
The school is located a short distance from Leeds city centre and draws from a unique and culturally diverse community. Our children are keen to learn, showing genuine enthusiasm and spirit. You will be joining a supportive, positive and forward thinking team who strive to improve the quality of education and the opportunities we can offer our pupils.
We are looking for teachers who are:
• Innovative and highly motivated to inspire, enthuse and challenge children.
• Proven to have high expectations for behaviour, achievement and progress, with a real commitment to inclusion.
• Dedicated to their own development and that of others, with a drive to ensure all children achieve their full potential.
• Has a desire to work as a co-operative team member.
• Real passion for leading a curriculum subject
We have a proven track record of supporting teachers at different stages of their career. Therefore, we welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. Specific teaching commitments and subject responsibilities will be tailored to the skills and experience of the successful candidates. Please ensure you state your specific strengths, preferred key stage and expertise clearly in your application. If you wish to be considered for a position on a job-share basis please clearly indicate this on your application.
We can offer:
• Creative and supportive colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
• Exceptional CPD and the real opportunity to further your teaching career, including leadership and management experience.
• Enthusiastic and engaging children who are proud of their school.
• Supportive parents, strong community links and an active and committed governing body.
We would always encourage candidates to visit our school prior to submitting an application. In regard to current direction for limiting the spread of COVID-19, we acknowledge this is not possible. Please can we direct you to the school website in the first instance and if you would like further information/ a conversation prior to submitting an application, please email Kelly Waddington, with your contact details and a brief description of your enquiry.
An application pack can be downloaded by clicking on the links.
Closing date: Wednesday 15th April 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Hunslet Moor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.