Our vision, for all our schools to be outstanding beacons of equality, where pupils succeed in a safe, innovative and vibrant learning community, leads our search for a passionate and inspirational Class Teacher.
Are you a talented NQT looking for an exciting post to commence in September 2020? Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Parkfield Community School is an ‘Outstanding’ school, proud to be part of the Excelsior Multi-Academy Trust. With their support we continue to improve and provide our children with the best education possible as well as helping to nurture and develop their personal and social skills. The Excelsior values of succeeding together, engaging learning, ensuring equality for all and aspiring from the start, shape all we do and our ‘No Outsiders’ approach to equality ensures everyone is welcome.
Please get in touch if you are:
· looking for an exciting new challenge where you can genuinely make a real difference to children’s lives,
· passionate about children’s learning,
· would relish working in an environment where you will be supported all the way, and are
· ready to show us what you can do to inspire our pupils to get the best out of each day.
We can offer :
· access to coaching and Trust-wide development opportunities,
· excellent CPD opportunities,
· excellent professional growth performance management system,
· excellent NQT mentors,
· experience of developing successful NQTs even further and
· fabulous children with brilliant attitudes to learning
We, at Excelsior, are driven by our new and dynamic ‘People Strategy’, which focuses on our finding and growing talent within a happy environment which centres on our wellbeing at all times. Many of our staff are outstanding practitioners, partly due to the excellent professional development program on offer, but also due to the support and strength offered through the Trust. We believe in our people and are currently developing our strategy to ensure we support everyone to develop and grow in the right environment.
Please visit our website to see Parkfield Community School and our other wonderful schools and find what other opportunities we can offer.
Also, talk to us! Please call and talk to our Chief Executive Officer Hazel Pulley, our Deputy Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Smart or our Head of Parkfield Community School, James Wright.
Due to current circumstances we may conduct interviews via online media such as video conferencing.
Parkfield Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.