Required for September 2020
NQTs are very welcome and encouraged to apply
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We are offering a wonderful opportunity to the right person to become an integral part of our exceptional community of children and adults.
The Russell School wishes to appoint an inspirational, talented and hardworking teacher who is ready to make a difference to our children.
The Russell School is an extremely popular and successful one-form entry primary school with a warm and caring ethos. We are in the middle of a truly exciting time of change and development and we are searching for a passionate and dedicated primary specialist to join our staff team.
We require a teacher who is:
- creative, innovative and brimming with high expectations
- able to inspire our children by making learning fun, exciting and relevant
- able to motivate, challenge and support our children to ensure they reach their full potential
- willing to contribute to the whole school by being a proactive member of our team
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and love their school
- A dynamic, talented and fun staff team who are committed to our children
- A mentor to support your start with us at The Russell
- A welcoming school community with a strong values-led ethos
- Highly supportive parents and Governing Body
- A beautiful new building ready for learning in the 21st Century
- The experience of being co-located with a progressive Special Needs school
The Russell School is wholly committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of all children; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and Barred List checks will therefore be required. References will be requested prior to interview.
Closing date: Friday 17th April 2020 Shortlisting will take place on Monday 20th April 2020
Interviews to be held via video link or at the school (situation dependent) on Friday 24th April 2020
The Russell School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS and Barred List checks will therefore be required.