Ravenscote Junior School is a 5 form entry junior school with 620 pupils. We have extensive grounds that promote outdoor learning and have enabled us to create amazing outdoor learning experiences. Our children love to learn and live up to our core values of respect, teamwork, responsibility, honesty, excellence and happiness.
The staff at Ravenscote are brilliant and work together to inspire and motivate our children. A typical quote from staff is:
“The support within the school has helped me to become the best I can be. We are a great team and leaders support us to grow and develop.”
We are looking for Class Teachers that have:
• A great sense of humour
• A passion for making a difference to our community
• Love to collaborate and shape the school’s future
In return we can offer you:
• Happy children who enjoy attending school and the learning environment.
• Highly effective professional development
• A school where there are no limits
• A strong and supportive senior leadership and enthusiastic, knowledgeable and dedicated staff team.
• Coaching and support from teachers across a number of schools.
• An exciting opportunity to start or develop your career.
For further information or if you would like to visit the school please email Jane Reed, PA to the headteacher to arrange an appointment.
Engage Enrich Excel Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check (DBS).
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.