Weeks Per Year: 52
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Thamesmead, Bexley
Start Date: September 2020
Closing Date of Position: 30th May 2020
We are passionate about improving the quality of life chances for the people in our communities and believe that everyone has a champion within them. It is our passion to support all of our staff, through progression, development and care to empower them to reveal their champion within.
Will you be our next champion?
This opportunity is open for teachers at any stage of their career from NQT to Upper threshold, we will have something exciting on offer for you.
What you will need to succeed:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification such as EYPS and excellent knowledge and experience of teaching
• Passion and dedication to the profession
• Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• High expectations for behaviour and learning
• An eagerness to try new and innovative ideas
• Understanding of whole child development
What you will get in return:
• The opportunity to join our network of professionals (and well being dogs)
• The opportunity make a real difference to lives of our children and their families
• The platform and safe space to be who you are and experiment, trial and embrace new opportunities
• Amazing, enthusiastic children
• Support from a network of colleagues and senior leaders
• Cross-Trust learning, development, moderation and support
• Cross-Trust celebration and events
• Excellent CPD opportunities delivered in house and from our external partners
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Free parking in our large staff carpark
If you are interested joining us, apply today and we will do the rest.
Please contact Karys Eagle to arrange an informal tour and visit to our schools.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be obtained prior to the post being confirmed.
Willow Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.